- Neuroaesthetics - new horizon in applying the science of the brain to the art of dance
- The influence of social networking and entertainment media on dance forms
- Impact of dance on the self-esteem and identity of the dancer in today’s world
- Movement perception in dance to orient ourselves in the space around
- Communicative musicality and exploring human companionship through dance.
- Economic dilemma and its impact on the perpetuation of dance in a competitive world.
- Convergence of Theory and Practice in Dance forms ‘to move and be moved’
- Dance- the mind and body workout to connect with the soul
- The reality of dance and dance reality shows.